7/15/2005

thus far

Thus far i have done bugger all, the morning is mving as as slow as possible and i am in no mood to work. I shall as the youth of today say "slack off"

i havent really been blogging over the past two days , just ranting about the NKF and its massive cock up in court. Other than that the past couple of days have been busy ones at work, we had a council meeting last night and had plenty of prep work to do before hand. Spent lots of time walking the estate trying to sort everythng out. The meeting went well, long..but well.
My mum is going to Penang today, so lucky! TLOML is at home ill, but at least she has the the fatty for company. I cant wait for tom, am on half day and i think i may head into town as i have to pick up something from the land of crowds, smells and spit..chinatown. I think i will add a splash of colour to the area lol. I havent really had a chance to take many non work related pics so i am suffering from withdrawal.
I have to resize all the pics here cause i think they only give me 300mb of space for pics, i still havent been able to establish the print size for my pics, when i check the size of some of the pits there are very lagre 48inchs by 32 inchs, i am curious to know ii could actually print at that size if i went to a professional printer.
YES, i do like butterflies, i like the look of them, butterflies and dragonflies are my two fav subjects to photograph.( so far)
The camera is working out well, the lense has some limitations which i am having to work around but the shots are improving ....i hope.







I HATE CROPPING AND RESIZING!!!!