7/22/2005

Not much................................

Its been a couple of days since i wrote anything, the reason is two fold. Firstly nothing really happened and secondly i didnt have time as i was so busy with work yesterday. I came into the office yesterday monring and was informed by the manager that our head office people left instructions that i was too do some stuff for an up coming project, well its not my job but i did it anyway spent 2hours working at it and when the head office guy comes he takes one look at it and says "why you did that? dont waste time" i lost it. i told him i was instructed to do it and was told that these instructions came from HIM!!!! i was damn pissed off.

Before that as i was on my normal two bus ride to work, a blind man came up the bus and was looking for a place to sit he accidentlly touched an old women on the shoulder and apologized for that, he found a seat rright in front of her. Anway the old women was glaring at him ( i was watching this from across the aisle) and she spoke loud enough that everyone heard "are you really blind?!!" this stumped tghe blind man cause at first he was like you talking to me but he answered "yes" the old nag than shouted ' if yo uare blind why are you wearing a watch?!!!! Can you see or what" i could hear sniggers behind me by this time which i assume came from the JC students, the blind then replied it what can be termed a sarcastic tone "i ask other people to tell me the time" i thought the whole thing was damn funny! but i reckon you had to be there to get the full impact.

Spent part of yesterday afternoon putting up national day decorations, well i supervised lah...my deco team comprising of my technician and cleaning supervisor handled the realy work.
I havent really been taking many pictures and god knows i need the practice, i dreamt i got a canon 600mm lense last night, woke up happy all only to discover it was but a dream!

Oh if you guys are wondering what the col sanders is all about, in that pic he reminds me of my glory hound manager. Fella thinks he is a star.
Anyway will post more later....



AS IN ALL MY POST PLEASE FORGIVE TYPOS, SPELLING ERRORS AND THE LIKE. I DONT PROOF READ THE STUF I POST AND SOMETIMES WHEN I READ THEM AGAIN I CRINGE AT THE HORROR OF IT ALL.

No comments: