7/18/2005

Din Din-Sat



Well i had a lazy sat this past weekend, woke up late(recovered from friday's walk about), watched tv, played with pepper took a nap then went for dinner at the Moo and Doo's place, the occasion? Moo's birthday dinner, the menu? Lontong which was enjoyed by one and all. I enjoyed myself lots as always, spent lots of time with corey, kyle,nik, ross and shauna we sat outside chit chatting about this and that while i smoked an excellent cigar..i know i know bad influence and all that but the setting was great for it. I took tons of pictures but i found that not many of them turned out well, i havent really taken many indoor shots with the new camera so i got to get onto that. We were playing around with some effects and came up with some ghostly images....
I am really one of those people that like having people around, i mean i can cope being alone or going out alone but i enjoy having people around listening, talking laughing that really gives me joy(a little deep stuff here hehe)
even the rain was a blessing cause it kept evryone cool! in the end the night ended to early for me as always!!