7/18/2005

Sunday....



We took Pepper for grooming today, our regular groomers are closed for renovation so we had to go one near my sisters place....TLOMY says that the cut is nice and cute but i reckon they butchered my dogs lovely fur.
The picture on the left was taken two weeks ago, the one on the right was taken today. TLOMY says she looks cute..but i dunno lah at least the fur will grow back. While Pepper was at the groomers we popped over to my sisters place and had a bit of lunch(buns) the small fella michael was so cute today he took off all his clothes and went into the shower on his own! he is turning out to be a real water baby, megan was busy drawing cats and i was very impressed with her work. Philip aka baba and i went about our normal wwe routine! That guy is getting too big for me to carry him!

We took the doggie to the park in the evening, moo, doo TLOML and me. Pepper had a good time she was running on the beach then we took her to play with two cute corgies! they were so well trained and pepper was tryign to keep up with them. The owners were really nice giving me tips on training and stuff. For the first time we let her off her leash as she ran around with her two friends( like a fool i didnt take any pics) a little later a beautiful border collie came walking by ! Really a beautiful dog, black and white just like the pepper!

The weekend has come and gone with such speed its left me wondering where has it all gone........
There is always next weekend !!! I shall endure!!