7/01/2005

PAY DAY? More like PAY OUT DAY

I am sure there are alot of you out there that will agree with this post, PAY DAY SUCKS.
It never used to, it used to be a time of excitement a time a day when workers would gather in pubs and bars and drink to their hearts content and i used to be in there drinking and shouting with the best of them. Suddenly things have changed i dunno if its the pay that got smaller or the drink prices got bigger but there aint no party no more.
These days on pay day the money comes in and i wonder if its enoguh to pay all my bills most of the time its not its becoming a very cheque to mouth existence. I try and cut my cost but there really isnt anything to cut, i dont go out, i dont gamble, i dont have a girl on the side so where does it all go nobody knows. I am sure that there are many of you folk who feel the same way or are in a similar position, some day i know it will be better and that is the optimist in me talking. The realist in me says its been like this for the past 10 years(except for small burst of cash flow) whats gonna change...but i know i work hard at every job i do and i am a loyal employee and even though i have no qualifications to be proud of i would be an asset to any comapny wants me! So some day it will change and i will be in the pub drinking with the best of them....or maybe not. such is life.