12/03/2005

What everyman should have on his desk

I am sitting here checkign my mail, chatting with folks on msn, reading up o nthe news and i thought it would be nice to show you a little bit of my work space here at home, I share it with Mischa and its a bit small but we are hoping to do something about that real soon.
Click on the pic to read the little bits i wroteWent(with Machado's and Friends) for a lovely dinner in seletar army camp, nice place called the Kingfisher club and it was execllent, abit expensive but the place is great, they have a pool, gym, squash court, tennis court, bar, billard table darts..very nice..and all set in a great place seletar camp. I reckon i may turn out to be a regular cause it looks like we are going back tom morning for breakfast. The owner(Philip's friend) says that the area is great for birdwatching and walking so, we shall recce tom.

No comments: