12/15/2005

Bungalow 14

Today was a pretty busy day, some friends and co-workers had a chalet and I went down after work. The back-story to this is that TLOML booked it but for whatever reason we had to find someone to use it or she would lose her deposit. The gang stepped in and took over the chalet and we had a good time, cooking and talking. The group chat is one thing I love. One of my favourite lines is "its all about the conversation". Its one of my favourite things, talking to people I like, doesn’t have to be all politics and religion it could be our shared history or stories about stuff they did when they were young or even yesterday. . Try it, turn the TV off get the kids together sit and listen as we share old war stories(and some new ones), who knows you too might just enjoy yourself as I did tonight. (as you can see below i took more pics of the grounds than of people!) Thanks Richard, Jaz and Mark for sorting everything out!

You may notice I changed the video from creed to red hot chili peppers..this song to me is one of my all time favourite songs, the boys and I mean a couple of batches ago and I would sing this at the top of our voices. We used to get the words all wrong and the verses mixed up but our angst more then made up for it , doesn’t really reflect my life or how I feel now, but those days when I or rather we all felt lonely even in a crowd. ....."its hard to believe that there's nobody out there its hard to believe that I’m all alone" looking back from where I sit now, its hard to believe that I felt that way at all.

Today before I log off I wish for you and your family a good, peaceful, joy and laughter filled day.










1 comment:

Alison Simon said...

wah that chalet is quite alright eh! Next year I shall get Mish to book for us.