1/25/2006

SUNDA

Yes I know, its not a good picture..under exposed, cant see the eye and all sorts of stuff BUT it is my first pic of a SUNDA WOODPECKER, and i was very excited. I only managed one quick shot as the grass cutter turned on his machine and every bird in a half mile radius flew off.
Today is a fairly rough day, the boss is out so every little problem is being pushed to my desk. I can feel the makings of a migrane, i think its the heat i really shouldnt have gone for my little walk but i had to escape the confines of my estate.
Last night was nice, TLOML and i had some nice steaks, with roasted potatos, steamed asparagus and baby corn along with a not so nice pepper/mushroom sauce. And for dessert Oranges. For awhile there we werent having our meals together, havign allowed the TV and computer to over run our lives but we are back to the dining table now and its nice. After dinner we took the fatty for a short walk (her tiny legs cant go very far). After walking my two girls home i went off to meet sherwin for a bit of "game on". all in all a good day. I cant wait till friday though another half day for me and i wont be back in the office till next wensday..YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 comments:

Tempest23 said...

Which fatty are you referring to!!!

Anonymous said...

i reckon there's two fatty's now.........