1/18/2006

Second fiddle

My poor neglected blog has been playing second fiddle to my other online activites this week, i have been trying to do something for me and my fellow APE members...(actually its PMS members). Its a website that has a gallery of our photography as individuals. For starters i have only placed 5 pics each, except for philip who hasnt sent me any pics yet. depending on space i will keep increasing this till it reaches about 50 pics per person. Space permitting. Of course for me i will still use my blog but i will keep the pics i really like up on the APE/PMS site.I also wanna try and figure out how they can upload their own pics onto their own gallery. Of course gallery names and clr schemes are still in the tentative stages. http://www.edwardsimon.net/pms/Index.htm

On another note, this is a long week for work. Spent the last two days trapped in the office as we were short staffed. Tonight i have a meeting that starts at 8pm, i am working on sat till god knows what time as we have a VIP coming to visit at 7pm so thats another 12hr day...but i shall endure!
As i sit here writting this i am surrounded by CNY decorations hanging around my office. Fake fire crackers, streamers, fake pinapples all waiting to be deployed. Red everwhere....reminds me of that ditty..."red red botak head"....which leads to the other ditty "botak head go to school at half past 8, teacher ask why so late? My mother cut my botak head" sigh as is obvious i went to a government primary school...

Oh yes pardon the flower background, i had a little accident with the old background .

2 comments:

deb said...

i never heard that botak head thingy. the things kids come up with!

Tempest23 said...

ours was green green father sell ice cream. i think therefore there is no difference with govt or convent school!