8/05/2005

Sunset on the day after yesterday

Sidebar-pics are cropped and resized...and typos are not an issue i care to hear about...




Wens..what can i say...was supposed to finish at 5.30 but at 5 i was told i was needed till 8. that sums up my day....this week really sucks!!
took some pics today nothing great ..the clrs were abit off i dunno why. I tried to be creative with a couple of sunset shots, dunno if it worked.


Got my hair cut during lunch..my cleaning supervisor can fo anything, i suppose cutting my hair is not challenge..set the machine to number 1 and let it rip.(no pics)
Got a pic of a fatty olive throated sunbird...the contrast was terrible mind you it was direct sunlight at noon so i was OK with the pic.

Anyhow tom is another day and it can only get better, right niki?


So i wish you a good night and a better tom.