7/22/2010

What''s important.

Have wheels will travel, this is an older shot of TLOML and Caitlin at East Coast Park, no matter how tired she is she always takes the girls out either to the park or even just a walk downstairs EVERYDAY. I reckon my 3 girls are lucky as hell to have a mother like this, and i am lucky to have a wife and best friend like her as well.
This is my daughter. She is a child that has huge personality. When she was born we were worried that having a pair of well not very quiet parents she might just become quiet and shy but on no she holds her own. mightly.
Below is my little Bella, she is already into books like her parents ok so currently she just wants to eat them but hey thats a start. Her biggest obsession is not milk, or chewing stuff. Its pepper anytime she hears peppers tiny little paws she will get excited, she even has her own cry for the dog and i reckon like Caitlin her first word will be peppa. The other day both girls were in their beds about to sleep and i could hear them both singing, is there any greater sound?
These are my pals, some of them anyway. I have been blessed with having some great friends who are always there for me and my family. They make me angry, annoyed, happy, sad, excited and most of all laugh. Here we are squeezing into the car and below we are trying to squeeze into a photo booth at the airport. We share each others triumphs and failures, we encourage each other on and help each other along the bumpy road that is life.
If your wondering is that all? NO there is more. We have two great families that i am going toblog about real soon. And we have Pepper, she deserves a post all on her own.
So work may not be the best, money may always be tight but if you think i am poor? look above at my family and friends and think again.

4 comments:

baggins said...

I'm happy to have a best friend like you! =)

A.J. said...

A beautiful post. Made me happy reading it =)

AdriennePereira said...

I enjoyed reading the post,Edward

aly said...

I like this new layout! but I think my age is getting the better of me,looks like I need glasses!