7/01/2010

5 yrs.

Its been 5 yrs since i started blogging. Well 5 years and 2 days since my first post actually and so much has happened 2 whole lives popped up suddenly and in addition to pepper and Tloml they have made my life more then happy.
As i write this, there is a worlds greatest dad card made by my daughter for fathers, its addressed to Mr. Simon.
5 yrs so much has happened so much joy and pain, success and failure it what seems equal measure. There is so much to do and so little time to do it in, i wrote so much more before i took so many photographs and reading the comments the other day from my Bil there was a huge lump in my throat and an ache in my heart. such is life. Where will the next 5 years take me? who knows but i reckon you can read about it here.

To my 2 or 3 semi loyal readers I thank you.

No comments: