5/06/2009

sigh

Its been a busy time, my mum had a birthday and it was a really nice party. It was nice having my brother and his family in town as well. I had a birthday.it came and it went, it means nothing to me anymore its just a day same as any other. Everyone makes an effort and thats real nice but its still painful to think about my father which i cant help but do. This year the 26th was especially hard having to work and it was a tough day as well but such is life eh it just goes on. We went to sisters island for a couple of days over the last weekend and it was great and all but still the faces not there seemed to be on my mind more then anything else. Its been 10yrs since we started going to sisters island and 20 yrs since i started going camping and even there things have changed.
sometimes swimming against the current to keep everyone happy is rather hard and all you want is to get picked up and put in a boat. thats all i got today.