5/20/2009

i am a simple man with simple wants.
the desire to be happy and for the people around me to be happy
that is my goal, i work to that goal every day.
nothing has changed.i keep climbming that mountain and if need be
i will carry you with me. and i have. it matters not to me if you can return
the favour. it never has, my goal is not yours. the journey has always
meant more to me than the destination, but more importantly
is that we are on the road together. i dont care for money.
i dont care for things that come with money. i care for my wife, my child, my mother,
my brother, my sisters, all my nieces and nephews,my family, my pepper and my friends.
My frienship is for life, all i ask is that you dont treat it cheaply.
when you reach that river that you need help crossing i will be there.
if there is one thing that comes from all this, thats that i never pretended to be more then i am.
life is about choice. the lives we live are dictated by the choices we make. sometimes
the choices are made for us. and sometimes the direction is not good but with good people in my life i am made stronger. I offer a prayer for those that wish me well, for those that need it and for those that surround me with friendship on this very difficult day.

No comments: