9/18/2006

Desk Gold

Well i was sitting here watching Miami Ink and realised that i was bored, Tloml and Caitlin fast asleep..pepper out cold at my feet so i was basically on my own. So i popped the camera out and took some pictures just some random items on my desk. The above picture of the unicorns is actually a wind chime hanging in the dining room of my mums house. I am using it as my current windows wallpaper.
Got this little monkey from Philip, its less then an inch high but the strange thing is the pink or fleshtone face and the red lipstick, the missing link?
A nut and bolt set from my old ergo bag...served me well that bag.
Ah...the last of the Ramon Allones Hand Made Cuban Cigars that the Jost clan bought for me, what a beauty.
er..my watch. One of the things about me is that i dont like to take my watch off except for when i am using the computer, got to take it off then
Reckon Tiger balm has saved my life on more then one occasion
Carrabiner...used for an infamous attempt at adventure
As i finish this blog, i hear the familiar voice of Steve Irwin on animal planet, he really was the most "alive" person on T.V..

2 comments:

deb said...

I like the unicorns!

Tempest23 said...

Damn that tiger balm. It permeates the whole house and I can't breathe!