9/01/2006

Back.

Its been a long time since my last post on the 7th of august, its been a busy time for me at work and at home and in all honesty i havent really had much time to take pictures. Hopefully all the changes at work are over and done with and i can get things back on track....
Finally had time to meet a couple of the guys and we went to watch "SNAKES ON A PLANE" before you say anything remember i am the guy who went to watch "EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS" and "MIMIC". I tell ya it was a laugh, we were screaming and laughing so hard all of us needed to pee real badly by the time the movie ended! I wouldnt get the dvd but watching it in all its gory glory on the big screen on a weekday afternoon was a joy to say the least. Go see it if you need to laugh.NC16 is its rating and i was more then a little suprised at the amount of "topless" footage they actually allowed! 10yrs ago that would have landed someone in jail i am sure.
Right about now your wondering what the hell does a packet of "ken ken cuttlefish" have to do with my little post, i picked this up at the snack bar before we went in the cinema and for the first time i noticed what they had printed on the top left hand corner "CHEWING GUM OF THE ORIENTALS" NOW IF THAT DIDNT MAKE YA LAUGH THERE IS NO HOPE! my personal caption would be "SMELLS LIKE DEAD FISH, TEXTURE LIKE A LEATHER BELT"( AND I AM A FAN!!)
The rest of the pictures are just random shots i felt like posting..nothing that i would want hanging on my wall but i think they each tell a little tail of their own.

A shout out to TLOML who has been picking me up from work and sending me to the office when she has time! its great getting into the car and seeing my wife, doggy and baby all waiting for me :) life is grand eh.
sidebar-its been so long since i posted i wonder if anyone actually visits anymore..
and to the genius who found all my typos, i hope you enjoyed them.

2 comments:

nikki-rae said...

hi edward hahaha pretty interesting post.. i haf actually been coming back 4 quite awhile 2 see if u haf actually put up any posts but im glad there is finally a new post i can now read

deb said...

Finally.... been wondering what's going on with no updates?