9/21/2006

Dawn of Still Life.

So i hope that you folks bear with me, as i enter the phase of photography known as still life. The main reason i have been taking shots like the ones in the last couple of post is that i just havent had time to do anything else. In the office things have been hectic and there just isnt time for my lunch time romps around pongol park, at home with things have been going good baby is growing fast and her older sister pepper is doing great as well. Tloml and i did something on monday we havent done in a long long time, we went to watch a movie yes thats right a movie one of my favourite pastimes. We went to see the devil wears prada, while i found the show a little draggy i do simply adore Anne Hathaway..babe of all babes. We are hoping to make this a regular thing as we both enjoy movies and i love the whole thing, smuggling food into the cinema, watching the previews rushing to the loo to pee after the show...ah good times.
Anyway back to photography, i realise that my attempts at still life leave alot to be desired, i am hoping to pick up some skills with practice! The pics though similiar to each other have subtle differences mainly in lighting or placement, i couldnt decide which i prefered so i put them all.


Side Bar-More to come i nthe days to follow. Please note that any pointing out of errors in the above post will result in being cursed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'm gonna be cursed then why should I leave any comment? LOL!

Think you did a good job for a beginner. You may want to play around with lights and shadows a bit more. Not that I know so much about photography but I know what I see lah.

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

lol thanks for those who this is is the other fiona its not its fiona lincon

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to say on that second post, Fiona-Person.

Nice stuff, Eddie... I think it's good to settle down and take some still life shots - freezing some moments in time instead of trying to capture the rushing scenes of our lives.

n said...

eddy, ur photos are really q nice. one day i'll come get a lesson from you for still life especially..