7/07/2006

The legend of the chair, the pipe and the sink.

I read somewhere that pictures should tell a story, while i agree certain types of photography should tell a story others are just beauty in the eye of the ogre.
When i looked at the above picture i imagined that these things, the chair, the sink and the pipe were somehow interacting with each other, yes i know that they are inanimate objects the feeling that being left alone for so many years allowed them the ability to react to one another. i broke down this picture into a few parts and below are a couple. i hope you understand what i am talking about cause i really dont know how to explain . I have looked at this picture long and hard and to me personally it is one of my best, maybe not technically but to me to conveys emotion, the same goes for the earlier post of the table titled "forgotten" as well as my fav photograph of the stone bench "take five"in a post i did a few months ago. They are not photographs that would win any competitions or sell books but to me these pics are my favourite work so far. remember in this story i am the ogre.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where on earth do you find these places? spooky too. nevertheless, great pictures once again, I like the friendship one the best.

SHERWiN said...

WHere? Where?

Anonymous said...

Hey Doomed Troll
Super pics! U have some talent I never knew of...only remember us walking hamsters...hee hee.

Glad u liketh my blog too.

jo