7/01/2006

Debbie and Adriel ..for life.

Where do i start! what a great day! Debbie and Adriel got married today! and not one picture did i take...i didnt bring the camera as i thought i was going to be rather busy which i will say i was! The morning started early with TLOML(bridesmaid) leaving at 645 for debs house. My mum stayed over and helpeds us with the baby sitting duties for the day, while i left for church at 815(bloody early). After a lovely mass, where of course the people in my pew were all giggling away just like the last time we attended mass together, badly behaved heheh. The bride looked radient and the groom looked ready for action, after mass we headed to the merchant court hotel where my duties of the day were awaiting me. AS the MC i decided that my co host would be Tuf Tuf (she had no say in the matter) and together with a very happy bunch of staff from the hotel we set about to make sure that a good time was had by all. Aside from the eating and drinking there was dancing and lots of laughter and i think that anyone who didnt enjoy themselves would either have to have been dead or wanted to marry debbie or adriel for themselves lol. In my opinion a damn happening wedding! i enjoyed myself. So here is a HEARTY CONGRATS to the happy couple! May it be a long, bountiful and happy marriage :)

2 comments:

deb said...

Thank you Eddy,Mish and Tuff for everything! whyyyyyyyy no pics?? so rudeeeeeee...

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I got dragged in as co-host! Anyway, I looked spectacular! hahaha....

Congratulations once again to Debbie and Adriel (particularly to him for making such a stellar comeback from being pissed drunk!). Typically after an Eurasian wedding, all our bathroom floors at home were littered with confetti. Dolce had to be stopped from eating it (too much fibre...). I think everyone enjoyed themselves - and it isn't a party till someone passes out!