4/05/2006

MEOW

As some of you know i work in a condo, and that the estate cleaners keep a couple of cats. Above is one that we have had since he was a tiny kitten, almost 2yrs now and his name is CAT....yes thats right. Some people call him Merah but thats just a nick name. His mother was a black cat who was named BLACK. She is no longer with us. CAT doesnt not like cameras and when i am carrying one he tends to walk away as if he didnt even know me. When i am not carrying my camera he will rub up against my legs as if we are best friends. Below is our newest cat, found as a tiny little kitten and nursed to his current status as number two male cat. They have named him TOMBOK which is supposed to refer to his clr.
The lighting wasnt ideal, and i tried not to use flash for all the pictures, so if you find the eyeballs abit dark blame it on the rain
I took the tiny toy spaceman for a walk in my estate today, poor fella he hasnt been out in a while.

6 comments:

deb said...

the close up pics of them cats just made my hair stand....

Anonymous said...

em said......
sorry edward, i can't stand cats,
so I will not give any comments.

Alison Simon said...

although i'm no cat lover, i have to say the cats look clean & tame. nice pics.

Anonymous said...

u guys are not animal lovers ...period.

Anonymous said...

I think you love animals too much!! How many do you have now?

p.s. Been bowling lately?

Tempest23 said...

I must say cat is quite cute!