4/21/2006

Easter Sunday........New life

Here is my newest little cousin Dylan! Easter sunday was his baptism so off we went to St.Theresa's Church bright and early for a lovely ceremony.
Above is his mother my cousin Dallas, looks just like me right(she is the white filling of the oreo and i am the outer shell)?
The lovely family, left to right Dylan, Dallas,Dev(handsome) and the father of the boys Gopal(i should say he is the most upbeat person i have ever met!). I also cant get over Dallas having TWO kids already, i still think of her with her goldilocks type hair and big eyes running away from me as i tormented her!


After mass i was surprised to see my brother and his family All he way from Australia!
i knew they were down and staying with his in laws but didnt expect to see them in church! what a pleasent surprise.

My Niece Rebecca, oh dear how she has grown!
My godson Edwin(named after my dad) Just like his godpa handsome bloke!
He as grown so much too i cant get over how tall he is!
An attepmt at a family picture
The picture below was taken by someone other then myself...ahem.

1 comment:

Alison Simon said...

great pictures, pass me copies please.