2/22/2006

Yes Sir

I have returned to Rivervale from my two days in the bukit timah region. Yesterday i was sent to stand in for a manager who was on medical leave, and boy was it busy there. Non stop action in south haven and a rather long journey home as well.(i slept like a pig on the train)
Today i had to go to maju camp for general reporting even though my life as a soldier is almost over they still want to squeeze every bit of camo green from me. Another long journey there, hang around, spend 10mins talking then another long journey back to sengkang and work(damn counicl mtg tonight!). One advantage was i managed to stop off at the army EMART and pick up track shoes, sandals and socks coming to around 80$ or so..of which not one red cent of mine was spent, the army covers all these expenses so that was a great plus for the morning, The worst part of the day is i dont have my camera, i am not allowed to bring it into camp so i had to leave it at home.So no pics fro me today...but there is always tom.

1 comment:

Tempest23 said...

missed you last night honey!