2/04/2006

Pepper And ME

Its just been Pepper and I at home since thurs..i went to the doctor and was told that i have a mumps like infection so TLOML had to move back to her folks place leaveing me and the fatty at home.....Yesterday was horrible as i had a migrane so i couldnt do anything all day, my mum brought some food over alone with alison, megan and mikey but i ad t owear a mask so they didnt stay long lol i dont think mikey liked the mask. Just took these two pics of pepper as she tries to sleep on the chair next to me...as i type this she is snoring softly heheh so cute lah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe.... pepper is really looking so cute. starling, crows, they look the same to me.

deb said...

poor eddy!r u feelin better now?

Tempest23 said...

pepper is really cute now lah! Nice pics honey!

Anonymous said...

pat here,pepper looking so much like pebbles, my poor dog got fix
dont look like he is in pain but i feel her pain