2/13/2006

More Zoo

You may notice two pics that look almost identical, the lioness. please tell me which you prefer. lioness a or b
After taking another look at the pics i took yesterday at the zoo i decided to post a few more.
I also noticed that when i viewed the pics at work everything seemed alot darker and not as clear at home! i needed to adjust my work comp monitor to get a better view! Anyway hope you like them. Aside from 1 or 2 pics i tried to capture head shots and get as close in as my 300mm would let me. All pics have been resized and cropped as weith every post
African Lioness
Panthera leo
Acinonyx jubatus Cheetah
Lesser Mouse Deer

and last but not least we have a family of (3 cute little piglets and two parents)

Babirussa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer 'lioness a' as 'lioness b' seems a tad under exposed. my eyes seemed to strain to take in the details.

nikki-rae said...

i dun see e difference between both pics!! e 2nd 1 looks darker... dats e only thing i see..... dats different