12/07/2010

19 things

19 things you may not know about me.

1)i am sentimental about the past. not always FOR the past though. i reckon if you cant tell the difference between the two you should really be reading another blog.

2) I can generally see my way to having a laugh even in the most trying of circumstances. That's my trick, and like some kind of one trick pony i am often trotted out to perform the wonderful trick of always being happy. But of course that's not true is it, i am not always happy, i mean no one really is. I fake it alot, just so that everyone else does not feel uncomfortable with my unhappiness. That is another skill, i can perk up and be happy on demand. Once again as if i was some kind of one trick pony. The people closest to me, i mean really closest to me and if your reading this and thinking yes he is talking about me? your wrong . Aside from maybe 2? of my friends my wife is the only one who ever really knows when i am as it were really unhappy, and she has over the years learnt that the best thing to do when i am in an unhappy state is to leave me alone.

3) When the chips are down, as much as some people don't like to admit it. I am the one they call.

4) I rebound very quickly. I call it the bounce(make your jokes ha ha very funny). Today i may be deep in the abyss of despair, but tomorrow is another day and my wonderful optimistic self will climb out again.

5)I am OK with mistakes, accidents trips slips and falls. I am OK with people being stupid. BUT acting stupid or trying to bullshit that you know something when you don't? especially when you act like you know it all. I don't feel gleeful when your caught up in your stupidity i feel angry that you waste my time with all of it. It doesn't mean that i am smart, far from it. I am an uneducated buffoon but at least...(if you need help at this point understanding what i am saying please move along.) I am even OK with ANYONE saying they don't know. i say that at least a hundred times a day, but don't bullshit me. Oh yes, and you the fool who thinks being the strong silent type means no one will see through your dumb ass, forget it. we know your dumb.

6)I am not known for my patience. If however you knew me 10yrs ago and could compare the 2 Edwards you would find i have become as patient as i am ever going to be.

7)i hate being late. simply because its rude. I try my best not to be late and when i am going to be late i always let the people waiting know, and i always apologise. Lately however i don't give a damn. i have been waiting for the same people for years and their lack of respect really stands out.

8) I like red, grey and pretty much any colour under the sun.

9)i am not much of a drinker though if i wanted to i could. I don't need alcohol to have a good time, and if i am not having a good time its probably your fault. I mean for god sake i have been known to enjoy funerals.

10)I love to read.

11) While i am mainly an optimist, i am starting to see the world as a realist.

12)I am often surprised when people are surprised by the behaviour of other people especially when its a pattern of behaviour they have exhibited before. YET even more surprising, i am often surprised myself that i too am surprised when people exhibit behavior they have shown before. Especially when that behavior is negative.

13) I think love is all powerful.

14) I am not cool. i simply am me. my rationale for not attempting to be cool is simply. There is no cool in hell.

15) I am bad at spelling. I blame the predictive text and often it is the machines fault but i am naturally bad at spelling. I suck at writing, and reading out loud. In fact when i read out loud i sound as if i have just started learning how to read from a book written in braille and my fingers are encased in gloves of cement.

16)i don't proof read what i have written and even if i did i would speed through it and miss out all the mistakes.

17) I know fashion. Yes a shocker! not for myself of course but for other people. I surf tons of sites simply because what they do is art. To me its art.

18)I love art, but i am unable to define it, like my taste for art is like my taste for music. They are both wide, varied and sometimes eclectic . Some might say bizarre.

19) I am proud of my family and my life.


No comments: