6/11/2010

Return of the Frog




Had an awesome time with Philip, Megan, Michael and Russ this evening. We went frogging, we caught a couple of Asian toads but no chubby frogs, next time i guess. Everyone handled the frogs! though there was a few little squeals :) . I am realy pleased with the pictures i took. I need to learn how to use this lens properly but i like what i got so far. for some reason I cant upload them full sized and i think they look much better when they are full sized so if there is anyone who wants to see them in all their glory drop me a note and I will email them to u. lol as if u would want them! Thanks to the Machado's and Russ for helping!

3 comments:

raven said...

Love your 1st picture. Toad looks like a champ there

Aly said...

Quite a handsome looking frog!

Mark said...

I want some fun too taking photos. Not long more people, not long more. Likey the first pic.