6/11/2010

Film-back to start


Now i know why i love digital. all these pictures were shot on film with my Mamiya. You can see where i went wrong. These were all test run shots and not so much about the composition but more to learn how to use the camera, i reckon its going to be a long learning curve. I am pleased with the one of Caitlin on the swing aside from obvious legs cut off problem( and the oof issue)

Still there is something to say for shooting in film, its abit like smoking a cigar the rituals that go into shooting with film are many from film selection to film development and I wonder if its not the rituals I love more than the photograph. I doubt it will be my main bit of kit but I think film cameras will have a place in my camera bag for sometime to come.


Poor fellas.
The museum came out well, of course the composotion is much to scream about.
The picture at the bottom is an experiment in double expossure. I rather like how it turned out.

1 comment:

Jeana said...

Bella looks like shes giving a blow kiss hehe