7/12/2009

Have Wheels Will Travel.

Our little bike tribe. the 2 bikes missing are laws(getting a tune up) and mungent (in east timor, long story)
Spent a couple of hours riding with the boys today, did a little stint in the late morning after our early morning attempt was foiled due to rain. In the afternoon while the young-uns were playing in the jungle trail the two üncles went for a nice comfortable ride on the "uncles" trail. The ride back home was rather nice with some aggresive peddling.
Frodo's fist and Russels wounds. Thats why gloves are important.
My new bike set up, the new frame is a Tomac Automatic, with a very plush 4inch rear suspension which i have to say is plush. Winson at L and T did an awesome job setting up my ride. Spent more then a bit of time helping me tune the suspension and stuff.
Above my recently serviced Fox Float front shocks, i got it set up at 120mm of travel which works well with the rear shocks, it can go to a maximum of 140mm.
My XT power train seems to fit rather well with this bike.
Winson slipped on some nice Odi Ruffian lock on grips for me, very swish i thought lol.
I havent given up my GT Avalanche (Black Betty) frame yet, i reckon i will take my time and build a nice bike around it for a lil someone. by the way, the new frame is called Sharona.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the new frame should be called Mischa.

From your wife