3/06/2008

Lovey Dovey feeling icky.

I was fiddling around and did a couple of wallpapers for mungent and jj(jj seemed pleased:)) anyhow i did the one above then thought it would all look better without my feeble attempt at an arty bird. You need to click on them to read the words but the second one is a line i stole from Corintians..you know love is this that and the other? The last one is one of my lame lines.Lame but i believe true.
I really got to go out and take some pics.

Sidebar-Did anyone notice my two little turtles! you can feed them just click on the small window. Yes in case you haven't already noticed it i am going insane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG i jus love the turtles! haha i have a turtle 2..on my blog..just click all the clickables at my blog n u can feed the turtle! hahahaha so exciting

Joseph said...

I just love the wallpaper you did on the Dove. Its pretty cool and the one you did for me as well. :) I am using it as my wallpaper.