2/28/2008

Rehash

Most of the feedback i get on my wallpapers are negative, aside from the loyalist who post positive comments. Mucho Thanks to you. My primary hobby is photography, it relaxes me and excites me at the same time but although i carry my camera with me almost everywhere its not always practice to take pictures so at night when the family is fast asleep(normally around 10) i start fooling around with adobe and make these wallpapers. IF you go to sites that host wallpapers you will see that i am not even in the beginners class! but i enjoy it and it relaxes me.And on the very rare occasion that someone actually likes one of my wallpapers enough to use it as their wallpaper i do backflips. SO here is a rehash of most of my wallpapers to date.
The Music is by Zero 7 ---Polaris By the way this is my first upload onto youtube.
Special thanks to all the brush makers who provide great brushes for free online!


1 comment:

raven said...

Nice video, was well done.
The color combinations on the wallpapers are excellent and music and effects of the pictures suited the whole video