10/24/2006

A nice day

What a lovely day, went to the zoo with Doo this morning(i was late! the horror!). We had planned to head out to Sungei Buloh but as we drove towards the mandai exit the Zoo beckoned and so off we went. I took 339pictures of which these are the only ones i thought passed albeit barely. IT seemed a poor day for photography for some reason it was so difficult to judge the lighting and choose the right settings...i guess all this means is another trip to the zoo to practice ...oh dear what a sacrifice...hahahah. Anyway its worth heading down for a nice walk, lots of new landscape areas near the front.
Dinner was great, TLOML made a lovely white suace pasta and Debbie dropped by for a nice afternoon visit.
The Duck
Nasallis Larvatus(Proboscis Monkey)also known(by me) as the big nose moneky or the who monkey from Dr.Suess
Panthera Leo(Lioness)
Pan Troglodytes(Chimpanzee)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first photo of the duck, Edward. And I think Proboscis monkeys are scary.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys for the lovely company & dinner and of course the grounded chilli!

Edster, I like the chimpanzee.

doomed_troll said...

i suspect TLOML is finishing off the ice cream as we speak!

Tempest23 said...

I am bloody not! I like the photo of the chimp...has so much character.