10/15/2006

I remember........(part1)

We went to my mums(full table again! crabs,fish, chicken wings and lots more) house today for lunch with her and the machados, while there Alison came out with a couple of boxes of my old stuff, pics, letters and all sorts of things from my youth, i just spent the better part of 3hours sorting out the pictures alone, and while i am sure i will scan and post more of them as time goes on i hope you enjoy the first installment. Above is one of my fav pics, its Uncle Mar(6860319)k,Larry and I in our holiday shirts in front of the Berjaya George Town Hotel in penang. Mark passed away about a year after this pic was taken and its i think the only one with us together. Forgive the poor quality of the pics, some of these go back to 1997!
Kenneth,Law,Me and Brad..some of the usual suspects.





Left-Sherwins departure for oz in 1997.
Below-brad and me at looking lovingly at each other!










The boys in the band.

5 comments:

SHERWiN said...

I can't believe you found thoise. i remember taking the one with U.Mark, we were outside a hotel in penang. That other shot about my departure, where was it taken. i can't place the surroundings.

deb said...

damn cool shirt Eddy! Old pics are so fun!

doomed_troll said...

at the coffee place that was just outside the departure gate, we were pretty high i recall lol

Tempest23 said...

Ah the days of our youth!

Anonymous said...

hey is there any more pics.. thoes were the days....like big splash and stuff...its me brad