10/18/2005

easy come easy go......


so i did it, i sold my new toy...the canon ef70-300mm III..i just wasnt satisfied with the performance of the lense, i wasntgetinng sharp pics, at first i thought it was me with my bloody hands shaking, then i thouthg it was the flimsy tripod at work but when i used my own very stable tripod i found the results the same bah. its back to the old 18-55 for me, at least i didnt loose anything, i want to test drive another of these lenses to see if the problem was just that lense. These are two pics i took with the lense, i had to sharpen them up on paintshop....sigh the sparrow would have been a good shot......cest la vie. like a fisherman i shall tell tales of the one that got away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right Edward, it's an 8-MP camera and it's not as sharp as it should be. Plod on I guess..

doomed_troll said...

thats right, rather disappointed i nthe lense ...