2/15/2010

:) my kids

This is the first picture ever taken of Isabella Faith Simon. As the nurse and I walked her to the nusery she insted i run back and grab my camera.
Below her first bath at home.
Below, the best big sister and first born anyone could ask for. She helps bath the baby and is very protective. AND boy does she make me laugh.
Under the cot we have staff nurse Pepper. She sits with me for the night feeds and follows me throughout the night when I go and check on the girls. Sometimes she has a nap under the cot.
Burping baby, day one at home.

Poor baby, got a slight eye infection and a rash but she is such a good girl.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for these Eddie. :) Am I right to say she and Caitlin have the same lips?

I think they look like sisters, except Isabella doesn't have those curls!