1/04/2010

:)

It really has been a great Christmas season, probably the best since well since my bil left us. Downside of course was my mum and baba being away but they came back just in time for Christmas celebrations at my house. Its been a long time since i had such a long break, OK so it was broken here and there with a couple of days of work but all in all Dec 2009 has been kind, with a couple of days of reservist and a couple of days in pain after the tooth extraction it all has worked out fine.

I loved being home. I love my house, i love my dog, i love my kid and i love my wife( i love my hamsters and fish as well). She has been as supportive as any wife can be and as we enter our 7Th year of marriage I am happier then i have ever been. Who thought it was possible. We have had our ups and downs like all couples do but on balance we have had more ups then downs. We have found strength and comfort in each other and love and support from each other. Sometimes we rant and rave, curse and ignore but we both know whats important is each other. Heavily pregnant she still insist on doing the daily rituals (chicken slaughter and chanting) of bathing Caitlin even though we have a helper to do stuff like that. The two of them in conversation is an example of 2 type A personalities both playing the same game and both thinking they are the Captain. I giggle silently daily as i eavesdrop on them. This Christmas really felt like it should, and us spending Christmas day at home to me was special. We have never done that before, we just relaxed and enjoyed our home and each other.

. Next year we will have another little female bundle in our midst, we will be stressed and tired I am sure from work and everything else but having tloml around makes it all much better. This year the lesson has been, Love really is a many splendid( splendored)thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mish said:

Love you too honey! A very touching post I say and yes, 2009 was a good year for our family and I am looking forward to seeing how 2010 pans out together!

Anonymous said...

em said.....
WOW, we could also feel the lurve....Who knows after the 2nd there could be a 3rd ??????

Anonymous said...

Mish said:

This shop is closed!

Anonymous said...

em said.....
7th year itch ????