11/21/2009

Midnight at Amoy and Club Streets. Ok so it was 10pm ...

People who know me well will know about my affinity for the building above, in fact they would know how much i love Amoy and Club Streets. I have blogged about this place before but having seen it change the way I have over the past 15years makes me feel rather old.iAh if only there was no pinching.


The famous Boon Tat Street or Japan Street as it was known before the war(ww2 in case you didnt know)

You may notice the same picture in black or white and colour, well its cause i cant decide which one i like more. Below and above, The Durgha Shrine

I took several different versions of the lantern parade, but i like the above cause it gives me a sense that they are moving forward.



I really enjoyed tonight. I didnt get many good shots but i had a great time doing what I love. I took alot of pics so i might just post more tomorrow.

No comments: