3/15/2009

Flip Flop and Fly.

So it seems stamina is not my strong point.
Law and I cycled to the tampines trail early this moring, by the time we got there i was tired! this was to the disappointment of law who thought we would run the full 10clicks of the track. I tired myself out even more on the stunt track before we even went up any hills and i have to say some of these hills are pretty damn HIGH! I confess to pushing the bike up most of them. We did what i would call the mid-range section, i have attached a video below of the area (its not my vid i pinched it of you tube). Coming down 1 of the slopes I caught the front wheel on a rock and flew arse of head...i have to admit i giggled pretty much for the next 5 mins. I am too old and too out of shape to be flying around on hills with no helmet so alas until further purchase there will be no downhill biking for a while. We ended the morning nicely cycling through some nice trails we even crossed paths with a tiny little snake. So all in all a very enjoyable ride!

By the way, i have named the bike Black Betty after the song.

No comments: