11/10/2007

a song for Bil


ARTIST: Ringo Starr and George Harrison TITLE: Photograph

Every time I see your face
It reminds me of the places we used to go
But all I've got is a photograph
And I realize you're not coming back anymore

I thought I'd make it
The day you went away
But I can't make it
'Til you come home again to stay

I can't get used to living here
While my heart is broke, my tears are cried for you
I want you here to have and hold
As the years go by, and we grow old and gray

Now you're expecting me
To live without you
But that's not something
That I'm looking forward to

I can't get used to...

Every time I see...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When was this picture taken? It's a nice one of Tuan. The lyrics of the song..... sigh. Attending Mikey's school concert without Philip yesterday was very hard, I felt so horrible just being there. This is the first kindy concert he's missed, he attended every single one with me for the other 2.

Anyway you were always the first person he'll want to invite for anything and he always had a soft spot for you. He's missing you as much.

doomed_troll said...

From our last picnic to pasir ris..when it rained....it seems to have never stopped.

Anonymous said...

I remember that day at Pasir Ris. We had nice food and we kept going in and out of the shelter. It was a nice, typical type of outing we usually had.

Mish

patricia said...

Well all i can say is that i never taken philip as a brother in law i have always taken him like a brother whom i can talk openly to and he could understand me where i was coming from,and sometimes give me good advice if i need it.

If feel my sisters pain and i feel
her kids pain too,and all we can do is pray.