8/06/2007

Mayang Sari


We went to Bintan over the weekend, it was a very nice trip and a good time was had by all. The weather was very good and the water was perfect, cool, calm and clear. My little jungle baby had a wonderful time stayed up late, ate rubbish and was covered from head to toe in sand and i might add she was a hit with the Indonesians. A great family outing, with only the Gammy and Granpa missing! This was Caitlin's second trip overseas(since birth) the last time she was in Bintan she was still in her mummy's belly. Such a lucky girl, not even 15months and she has been on a plane to Thailand and a ferry to Indonesia. Thanks to the organizers and our special sponsors!





I didnt take much in the way of pictures, just a few here and there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

em said......
lovely pictures of all, esp
caitlin. looks like she really
had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I got bitten by bloody insects... huge bites on my back and leg, so itchy!!

Caitlin was perfectly behaved! Minus the constant sand eating. I think she was hungry.

Anonymous said...

Di Said..............Mish & Edward, what can I say....................Caitlin is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, I am just hoping that she will be able to spend a day at my house................sigh when???

Anonymous said...

My Gosh Mish and Tuff look like twins in that photo!